The Busy Nothings Report

" ...it was a quick succession of busy nothings... " - Jane Austen, Mansfield Park

"Whether I shall turn out to be the hero of my own life, or whether that station will be held by anybody else, these pages must show." -Charles Dickens, David Copperfield

My Photo
Name:
Location: Waleska, Georgia, United States

Spiritual, Eccentric, Opinionated, Pale, Contemplative, Joyful, Benign, Ailing, Classical, Restrained, Complicated, Uncoordinated, Observant, Misunderstood, Wannabe Wit, Very Blessed

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Cameron, run for your life!!!

Concerning Taylor Hicks, the multi-talented Justin Timberlake recently said:

“People think he looks so normal, and he’s so sweet and he’s so earnest, but he can’t carry a tune in a bucket.”

Okay, Mr. Timberlake... your new single "Sexy Back" is completely electronic... so, I can't tell if you can "carry a tune in a bucket," or not.

“If [Hicks] has any skeletons whatsoever, if God forbid, he’s gay, and if all these people in Mississippi who voted for him are like [then he takes on a thick southern accent], ‘Oh my god, I voted for a queer!’ It’s just too much pressure.”

Nice... considering, J.T.'s former band mate, Lance Bass, just "came out." Really sensitive, Justin.

You are a jerk.


I really liked this response to said comments that I found on You Tube. Enjoy!

I am a bit behind in my news... and I am currently watching the MTV Music Video Awards...

Why are all of the new "hip" bands dressed like they belong in the 1800's? You know how I loves me some period costume... but what pretentious bull sh*t!!!

Blahhhhhh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home