The Busy Nothings Report

" ...it was a quick succession of busy nothings... " - Jane Austen, Mansfield Park

"Whether I shall turn out to be the hero of my own life, or whether that station will be held by anybody else, these pages must show." -Charles Dickens, David Copperfield

My Photo
Name:
Location: Waleska, Georgia, United States

Spiritual, Eccentric, Opinionated, Pale, Contemplative, Joyful, Benign, Ailing, Classical, Restrained, Complicated, Uncoordinated, Observant, Misunderstood, Wannabe Wit, Very Blessed

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Gloria: I Heart U2

The Arctic Monkeys only wished they were this cool! Presenting U2's awesomely cheesy 1981 music video for their song Gloria. I adore this song! Make sure that you check-out Bono's mullet--breathtaking!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home