The Busy Nothings Report

" ...it was a quick succession of busy nothings... " - Jane Austen, Mansfield Park

"Whether I shall turn out to be the hero of my own life, or whether that station will be held by anybody else, these pages must show." -Charles Dickens, David Copperfield

My Photo
Name:
Location: Waleska, Georgia, United States

Spiritual, Eccentric, Opinionated, Pale, Contemplative, Joyful, Benign, Ailing, Classical, Restrained, Complicated, Uncoordinated, Observant, Misunderstood, Wannabe Wit, Very Blessed

Saturday, May 20, 2006

Miller Time, 24/7!


70,000 bottles cans of beer on the wall...

My most recent passion is for news of the weird. I found a good one today. Apparently, when a Utah man vacated his rental home the landlord found an interesting surprise left behind... 70,000 beer cans! He had lived there for 8 years and had never threw away a can! It wasn’t Miller he was drinking, because every single beer can was Coors Light (at least he watches his waistline). According to my calculations, this gentleman consumed approximately 24 beers a day! This guy was hardcore! I say was, because he claims that he has quit drinking and now has a job. I wish Coors Light man all the best.

Gosh, I thought that I was a packrat...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home