The Busy Nothings Report

" ...it was a quick succession of busy nothings... " - Jane Austen, Mansfield Park

"Whether I shall turn out to be the hero of my own life, or whether that station will be held by anybody else, these pages must show." -Charles Dickens, David Copperfield

My Photo
Name:
Location: Waleska, Georgia, United States

Spiritual, Eccentric, Opinionated, Pale, Contemplative, Joyful, Benign, Ailing, Classical, Restrained, Complicated, Uncoordinated, Observant, Misunderstood, Wannabe Wit, Very Blessed

Friday, March 24, 2006

Jane Austen for Dummies


And, you thought they had exhausted the "For Dummies" subject material. While perusing around amazon.com, I found this book. I wonder if it might have helped Joe Wright (director of 2005's Pride and Prejudice)... or maybe Anne Hathaway (who will star as Jane Austen in 2006's Austen biography) should be putting it on their Amazon "wish list," about now (that was mean, contrary to most Janeites, I have a lot of hope in ...Miss Hathaway).

Jane Austen for Dummies is set to "drop" in August of this year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home