The Busy Nothings Report

" ...it was a quick succession of busy nothings... " - Jane Austen, Mansfield Park

"Whether I shall turn out to be the hero of my own life, or whether that station will be held by anybody else, these pages must show." -Charles Dickens, David Copperfield

My Photo
Name:
Location: Waleska, Georgia, United States

Spiritual, Eccentric, Opinionated, Pale, Contemplative, Joyful, Benign, Ailing, Classical, Restrained, Complicated, Uncoordinated, Observant, Misunderstood, Wannabe Wit, Very Blessed

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

I Hate Blogs!

Here it goes, my very first blog entry. There are two types of blogs in this world, those that are great, and make for a very interesting read, and then there are the others (no further comment on this matter). I hope mine is not the latter.

This blog will be utilized to feed my (vain) need to express myself. It will be used to post articles, and movie reviews, that I have composed for a small local newspaper. I will also use it to report on life, and my responses to it. Oh yeah, it is also an attempt to wean myself off of Myspace.

BTW- Myspace is the Devil! I have wasted countless hours on it, and, anyway, I am too old for it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home